You can Help our Children Soar!
"Seeing children with special needs making their contribution and watching the small miracles unfold day by day in our classrooms is an honour for those of us who work at Renfrew. It builds my conviction that if we, as a community, pay attention to what children really need to learn, and provide it, we'll all be living in a better place"
There are Many Ways to Help
We invite you to share in the joy of supporting the many children who benefit from all that Renfrew Educational Services offers.
Renfrew was founded on the values of commitment, dedication to excellence and a love of children. We know you share these values. That’s why we’re asking for your support to partner with us and make a special investment in the future.
Approximately 1,800 Calgary-area children are touched by Renfrew every year.
We offer a comprehensive range of programs and unique services for children; those who are typically developing and those with physical, developmental and learning needs.
We currently have over 700 children enrolled in our five area schools. In addition, hundreds more benefit from our Community Services programs that offer a wide range of services to children in their homes, or in other Calgary schools.
While Alberta Education covers most of the day-to-day operations in the classroom, that support does not cover the cost of our buildings, buses and other capital needs, or the cost of developing our programs and services. Your support will help us build schools, pay for buses and make it possible for us to continue to develop and offer the breadth of programs and services that have made Renfrew an acknowledged leader in the education of young children.
Your support can make all the difference – an investment in Renfrew is an investment in the future. You can help support Renfrew’s children in a number of ways:
- Corporate Gifts: Your company can align with Renfrew’s mission by making a corporate gift, or by sponsoring one of our public events.
- Matching Gifts: Your company may match the charitable gifts of its employees. If so, Renfrew will receive $2 for every dollar donated in this manner.
- Charitable Bequest: A gift to Renfrew in your will is a generous statement of how you want your life’s work to be remembered.
- Gifts of Securities: This gift creates savings for the donor because of special tax considerations that encourage charitable giving.
- Remainder Trusts: You can arrange a trust for the lifetime of a child. By including Renfrew in your plan, the after tax cost may be less than you think.
- Life Insurance: By making Renfrew the beneficiary, an insurance policy can be a wonderful way to make a difference.
- Cash Donation: Renfrew is a registered charity, so you will receive a tax receipt for your cash donation. Cheques should be made payable to Renfrew Educational Services.